Not so much hates (because HOW), but the constantly ignored or underplayed (including myself as a culprit) Tina and Mercedes. I know you have All The Feels for them, but here's your chance to go at it
- Baby feminist who will slice you in half with her righteous blade of equality
- Does not have sex symbols who will represent her in media. Decides to become her own motherfucking sex symbol because Tina Cohen Motherfucking Chang doesn’t need your silly expectations of external validation to know she’s hot as fuck. SERIOUSLY.
- Overcomes debilitating shyness and will happily use her newfound extroverted-ness to fuck your shit up.
- Knows exactly how to tailor her self-expression to reflect herself; she’s effervescent bubbles and a terrifying vampire and a prep and a punk and she knows precisely what she’s doing when she adds that extra stud to her belt.
- FOLLOWS HER DREAMS!!~~
- Sex-positive fairy godmother of my soul who laughs in the face of social constructions of virginity and will damn well get that D if she wants it.
- Compartmentalizes identities as well as Blaine Anderson and fucks with societal expectations of femininity as well as Quinn Fabray and probably carries as many razor blades in her hair as Santana Lopez.
Mercedes (also for colferdockery)
- Kindest person in that entire screwed-up club; despite the metric tons of horrible flung her way at every turn, she’s this amazing force of supportive lovemuffin-ness towards everyone
- If she puts her mind to it, she’s going in all the way. Rachel (and I love her dearly, but) has quit Glee more times than I can count on both hands and toes, but it’s only ever for theatrics and she comes back by the next episode. Mercedes quit once, started her own club, recruited some of ND’s best members away, kicked every bit of ass, used it as a platform to support her friend through the most hideous coming-out process imaginable, and didn’t come back for a quarter of a season. Girl gets shit done.
- Wants (and gets) the damn corsage and simultaneously sees how she can draw strength from independence. She never demonizes relationships or singledom, and she gets all she can out of both.
- Voice of an angel with the beauty of every goddess combined
- Fights tooth and nail for what she thinks is right, especially if it’s in defense of the people she loves.
- Is an incredible teacher - she mentors Unique and Sugar and Quinn and Rachel, and they all come out the better for it.
- Takes exactly 0% of Will/Finn’s shit with the greatest of all the judge-y faces.
- REBEL GIRL AND QUEEN OF MY WORLD
- IN HER HIPS THERE’S REVOLUTIONS
- (queen mercedes blessing her loyal subjects)